We work hard to ensure every package is delivered on time and in good condition, but once the package leaves our facilities we have little control over what happens to the package.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, but we are happy to see what we can do to help if something goes wrong in transit.
Before reaching out to us, we recommend double-checking your tracking number to confirm the status of your order, and depending on the status, try doing the following:
Marked as Delivered:
- • Check with your neighbors, the rest of your household, your leasing office, and/or your building manager to see if the package was accepted or delivered to them by mistake (which happens all the time).
- • If marked as delivered in the last 24 hours, give it one more day (unless your event is urgent), as carriers will sometimes mark a package as delivered prematurely. Please contact us if it doesn't show up by the 48-hour mark.
- Still in Transit:
- • The carrier may have gotten delayed and updated their estimated delivery window. As long as the tracking status was updated recently (in the past 2-3 days), everything should be fine, just wait for the package to be delivered.
- • If you are still concerned, you can reach out to the carrier directly to see if you can get an update. The carrier will always have the most up-to-date information.
- • If your tracking status shows delivery as pending, reach out to the carrier to see if they can provide you with an explanation.
- • Sometimes packages get marked as pending if conditions are too dangerous for drivers or if the carrier is experiencing an issue on their end.
If none of the above works, and you have spoken with the carrier and they are unable to assist, please contact us (email@example.com) with your order number and your needs. We'll see what we can do to help.